imec

imec

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Lenore Zann, Truro Nova Scotia - NDP MLA politician

Interesting.. Aussie born actress Ms. Zann is currently an elected provincial politician in Truro, Nova Scotia [ NDP ] .. Stephen Garvey leads the new federal party National Citizens Alliance .. he was also blocked from holding events in Halifax... I met Garvey in Saint John NB this year .. his character is not correctly reflected in her message to the public.. I think this woman should be closely watched for her behaviour and I will attempt to interview her for my youtube channel soon.. $5 says she is chummy with Missie "Megaphone" Cosplay-Brown in Halifax... there must be some sort of "network".

https://www.facebook.com/LenoreZannMLA/

Reached out for a comment from Lenore but as of publishing this no response:

"Would like to do an interview with you about your views on free speech and freedom of association.. you've recently come under fire for your stance against National Citizens Alliance party gathering in Truro NS .. this was the message you put out .. I've also seen this group gathering in Dartmouth with protestors showing up to shut them down.. you do realize that calling people nazis is highly controversial in Canada .. I hope that you have the ability to express yourself clearly for a short video with my media outlet downeast."



No comments:

Post a Comment