imec

imec

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hardy Limeback - Canada - Dental Expert and Anti-Fluoridation Advocate















USA's Melissa Gallico hosts "The Gallico Show" - Episode 1 with Hardy Limeback  - Canada ... https://www.gallico.co/episode-1-hardy-limeback
Find Hardy on Twitter https://twitter.com/drlimeback?lang=en

And check out the group formed on Facebook in 2011 by me "Fluoride Free Canada" - group ... it was an old account that Facebook deleted after I ran into some problems with the "Occupy Fredericton" facebook group.. the usual crap.



I was happy to connect with Hardy on Twitter for a while before my account was suspended in May 2018 after only a few months of using the platform -- I had a decent following of almost 1,000 Twitter users... there's a lot of censorship on Twitter.. and a lot of anti-white anger and SJW victimhood rhetoric... I am relieved not to play in their cat piss filled sandbox at this point.. its a very toxic platform with a nasty biased agenda of its own... #twitter is cancer


No comments:

Post a Comment