imec

imec

Friday, January 31, 2020

Sir Roger Scruton - ART TODAY





'SMILE TITANS' youtuber...



Published on Jan 21, 2020
As an artist I've always appreciated the work of Sir Roger Scruton, especially his endeavors surrounding art & music. His ability to describe the ephemeral recesses the soul and it's relationship to Beauty is astounding. His death is a devastating blow, but luckily he's left us with plenty of thought-provoking work. In the making of a video on Sir Roger Scruton, I've repeatedly abandoned it. I will just let him speak in his own words, which are so much more effective than anything I could possibly add. I've simply added some personal recommendations of his that I've particularly enjoyed.

www.smiletitans.com
https://www.Patreon.com/Steininger

No comments:

Post a Comment