imec

imec

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

COMMUNITARIAN KAMALA HARRIS IN D.C. GETS VAXXED?

 


uploaded at https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=8BMOKDS168DS
Kamala: Well I want to thank the United Medical Centre for the work that you in S.E. D.C. serving a community that is often overlooked so it is good to be here.. as Joe would say there's a big difference between the vaccine and vaccinations, I want to encourage everyone to get the vaccine, it is relatively painless, it happens really quickly, it is safe, the Moderna the Pfizer I had the Moderna today, my husband is going to have it today too, I look forward to getting the second vaccine, and literally this is about saving lives, its literally about saving lives, I trust the scientists and it is the scientists that created and approved this vaccine so I urge everyone to get vaccinated, its about saving your life, the life of our family members and the life of the community, and so thank you and let's all just do what we need to do to stay healthy and safe this holiday season and every day of the year.. thank you all ..... blah blah blah ....community community community community community ... folks ... folks....


No comments:

Post a Comment