imec

imec

Friday, May 13, 2022

"Fight For You" by Five Times August - Live at Defeat The Mandates Los Angeles, California


Download/Stream "Fight For You" on Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music and more: https://songwhip.com/fivetimesaugust/.... Support Five Times August with artist tips/donation via PayPal.Me/BradleySkistimas or Venmo @fivetimesaugust Join the mailing list at fivetimesaugust.com/signup.html "Fight For You" Lyrics: Through the madness and the lies As they’re holding back the truth No matter what they try I will always fight for you I will save your innocence They are trying to remove I am here at your defense And I will always fight for you Yes I will always fight for you I will stand here in the way And I will not give up on you I will shield you from the pain In the battle on the field There is evil on the move But I hope that you can feel That I will always fight for you In the darkness of the times There’s a light that shines the proof It’ll soon reveal the crimes So I won’t stop this fight for you Yes I will always fight for you I will brave every attack And I will not give up on you I will always have your back So to every single mother, father Stand up for your sons and daughters Do not back down, don’t let up You are all they have for armor So make this a war to win Look in their eyes and tell them That I will always fight for you I will stand guard at the gate And I will not give up on you I will stop each shot they take Yes, I will always fight for you I will always fight for you #fivetimesaugust #defeatthemandates



No comments:

Post a Comment