imec

imec

Friday, January 3, 2020

Part 1 Greg Hallett: Striking Queen Elizabeth II with a Black Wand; Inte...





https://issuu.com/kingofuk/docs



I didn't realise I was a Freemason, and I'm not. I just revealed the Freemason's belief systems for you to see where they are coming from.
Worcester is full of Paedophiles, especially the District Court Circuit Judge there who admitted to being a U.S.O.P.E. Paedophile Enabler.
He lives at Battenhall Park and is awaiting protest under the name Martin Parry.
I didn't realise I was blaspheming the Holy Ghost. It's more of a Day-to-Day experience for me.
I would be closer to Christianity, if Christianity was closer to 'the Religion of Jesus', as oppose to 'a religion about Jesus'.
I am more interested in what Jesus did and learnt in his missing years, in Egypt etc,
and how this translated into English names in and around London and the Medway - the Middleway - "take the Middle Path".
And yes, my viewer numbers have been heavily messed with.
In 2008 I got 200,000 hits, two weeks in a row - 400,000 hits in a fornight.
Within a month I was taken off 'Wikipedia' citing lack of interest.
Since then, my total hits have stayed around 460,000, even with 11 new videos.
This is part of what Army Trolls do, they remove hits to keep a person 'un-infamous'.
Other Army Trolls then come in and make shite comments, while others do the 'Keep your Friends close and your Enemies closer' routine,
which is their time wasting road to nowhere.
About 95 per cent of people on the net are Trolls.
Never been in a Masonic Temple. Let me know what its like.

No comments:

Post a Comment