imec

imec

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Inquiries on Joseph Gregory Hallett's books.. they are difficult to source! Kingof.UK

"Flying the Planet" 2005 was confiscated by 'authorities' -- imagine that?!

Greg's other option is to produce audio versions reading his books.. the oral tradition lives on.. many - like me - enjoy listening to his soothing deep voice.

Almost all of my books have been heavily surpressed for years & paperbacks very difficult to source. 5000 units of my "Hidden King of England" were stolen and my publisher killed. I plan to revamp my website in coming weeks, may begin putting up many of my books there as ebooks.
Quote Tweet
pinkyfrancisco
@pinkyfrancisco1
·
@KingJohnUK Hello! I’d love to get my hands on the 5 volume kingship books Greg wrote. Is there a website for purchase? Please help. #aranga #reydereys P.S. Pls tell Greg he’s a kick ass writer.
😀
❤️
🐇
20
52
111

1 comment:

  1. Would be amazing to have the five volume series "The Hidden King of England - Arma Christi - Unveiling The Rose" by Joseph Gregory Hallett.. I know Jim Fetzer PhD has a set .. he held them up in a recent video to show to the public... his interviews with Greg over the years have been very informative.

    ReplyDelete