imec

imec

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Joseph Gregory Hallet Documentary thoughts.#kingjohnIII #greghallett #jo...


youtube commentary..


FAN: Charlie can you please tell me about NESARA/GESARA , what is it ?. Charles Ward: Well we are moving into a new age of Aquarius, a golden age, all debt and tax will be relinquished. A new digtal cryptocurrency. Remember i love you all, so dont forget to subscribe and join our other 12 groups, that have PUP's on all pages (malware)!... FAN: Charlie, how relieable is this info' and when is it going to happen ?, because i'm thinking about getting a car on finance ! .Charles Ward: Well my secret sauces told me 5 years ago. I cant tell you anymore, but trust me i love you all. Trust the plan, things are happening in the background, a silent war. Have you joined our groups yet?. Trust me , I have had 60,000 sub's in a month ;-))). FAN: I took your advice and got a £180,000 Mercedes-Benz on finance. I wont have to pay it back will i Charlie?. Charles Ward: Do your own research !!!. DO your own research !!! FAN: When is this going to happen. Im starting to panic, i only get £160 a week!. Charles Ward: Do your own research. Remember i love you all ;-))))). FAN: Charlie the police are at my door with the Bailiffs, HELP !!! LUBE-TUBE: BLOCKED, BLOCKED, BLOCKED. ME: WAKE UP SUCKERS PMSL X




Steve in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment