imec

imec

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Message from Immortal Technique - October 1st 2019


About to jump on tour from October 17th - November 30th performing new unreleased music. It’s gonna be great to see all of you again after a couple of years. We are shooting the first video EVER and we want you guys to be a part of it. So if you have ever taken video/photos of me or with me, please send them to ImmortalTechVideo@gmail.com and please leave your social media handle or the name you would like credited. I appreciate you guys over the years more than you know. I always hear from people how they were in a bad place and hearing me helped them. But I’ve been in a bad place before and rocking shows for you guys and meeting the supporters really lifted me up. I love you guys. Thank you for the support. See you guys all over the nation in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment