imec

imec

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

David Icke - 1970s Goalkeeper Story ~ David Icke : A Gatekeeper Story 2022



He retired at 21, very young, from professional sports career due to his health [rheumatoid arthritis]

David Icke..... in the 1970s..... and in the 2020s.... can we really trust him to be honest ? 

I suspected he was part of the controlled media years ago... his censorship of the Greg Hallett article was very telling ....

Indie Media Eastcoast Canada : David Icke and Kerry Cassidy caught scrubbing Greg Hallett content from their websites... why?

and now this... from a commenter on the blog... worth exploring.



Saturday, January 30, 2021

MY HEREFORD UNITED STORY | David Icke - 1971-1973

After starting this interview series in November. I always wanted to speak to David Icke, a lot of people are not aware that Icke played for Hereford United from 1971-1973 and was Hereford United’s most successful goalkeeper. He won two promotions in his two seasons at Edgar Street, in terms of goals conceded per games played he had the best ratio of any goalkeeper who ever played for the club.

Click for more -> MY HEREFORD UNITED STORY| David Icke | Herefordshire’s Independent Source of News & Information (yourherefordshire.co.uk)



MY HEREFORD UNITED STORY | David Icke - 1971-1973 dlvr.it/RrgrRB
Image
8
Likes

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
Commentary received in the commentssection of this blogger:
my discovery of the day on the freedom of expression existing on the forum of David Icke.
Hello.
I have known Mr Joseph Gregory Hallet for a few days. I hope that if he becomes King there will be more
 freedom of speech in the UK forums. Today, after 45mn in the David Icke forum, I was banned, for a post I just put "About the" vaccine "or so called" by someone (ink).
I put this information, in order to defend the French Professor Jean Bernard FOURTILLAN, 77 years old, 
who was put in prison, by President Macron and his team. Because this professor, telling the truth, in this document, denouncing French responsibility in the world for the creation of the Covid. He writes in this document, that the French are the great hidden initiators, (and much more than the Chinese 'not nice' all the time finger pointing) for the development of the artificial covid with their Institut Pasteur, which has 5 patents of the one. Proof of its elaboration by them !!!
This document which immediately banned me from the David Icke forum (by 'ink') 
must to be read to understand the root of the problem, and what is going on with the vaccine. I answered to the computer routine I received from their serveur, thay they were morrons, and that I had learned something today about them.
Since decades, I post in many french and spanish forumns, and I am never banned, 
(unless on YouTube sometimes).
I don't know if Big Pharma is in the David Icke forum !! but to have been banned was 
a big surprise to me. I had a higher ane better opinion of David Icke. Here is the document that I hope you will circulate around you. To better understand, see page 53. http://d.p.h.free.fr/covid19/docs/TRUTH_about_Covid-19_and_Covid-19_Vaccines.pdf

Thank you very much for your attention.
Best regards

[I want to thank this commenter for this intel.]

No comments:

Post a Comment