imec

imec

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

No Canadian Politicans Are Coming To Save You ... They Are The Problem!


Meme from Shawn at Civilian Intelligence Network...
great article here:

 Annnnd... Crazy Nova Scotians' like RN Liz vaxx pusher are the problem, not the solution....


Member of the Legislative Assmebly [oops better fix that typo on instagram liz]



I am here at one government place where the Premier’s office is located. I’ve been here since 830 this morning and I’m not leaving until the Premier meets with me on your behalf.

Yesterday hundreds of you, if not thousands, contacted me as soon as the information was shared at 2 PM that the Premier changed his mind on travel in and out of New Brunswick.

Many of you contacted me and told me you were holding a peaceful protest on the TransCanada highway and I chose to stand with you in that protest. I understand the escalation of anger and the need to share your frustration peacefully.

The Premiers flip-flop yesterday at the 11th hour is the sole cause for this. I stood with you in your protest yesterday and I stand with you here now in Halifax and I won’t leave until the Premier meets with me to hear your voices.

I am encouraging those keeping the TransCanada highway closed to allow traffic to move for everyone’s safety. I encourage you to travel to Halifax and join me here in the city tomorrow if the Premier still refuses to meet.

I am being told that instead of going to speak with you in Cumberland or meeting with me here in Halifax, he has gone to Lunenburg to campaign. Really unbelievable.




why couldn't this one just knock off the vaxx promotions? her world has been big pharma whoring...

Wife, Mama, Farmers Daughter, RN, MLA, Want A Better World For All Earth globe europe-africa Rubber Boots High Heels High-heeled shoeLove Local Food Ox Prevent Illness Face with medical mask & Love Unconditionally ❤


Why couldn’t we amp up our vaccine supply, engage all resources and get 2nd doses into arms by the end of June. It could be done. #protectNS #preventcoviddeaths Engage all nurses, doctors, paramedics, pharmacists. Let’s get this done.


No comments:

Post a Comment