banner

banner

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Barb Stegemann's Celebrated Social Entrepreneurship in the Global Community of Vaxx & Mask Promotions!

6 February 2021 picture - car selfie on X with Barb Stegemann -
selling the flowery masking products  ... sadly.
I wish I could have advised her otherwise... but I'm not in touch with Barb.





Reposting this updated blog post originally shared in the coviet era from 8/6/2021 
with additional information in 2026... 
see earlier blog posts on Barb Stegemann, "social entrepreneur"..
"Start Ups" are promoted by communitarians...
the "new economy" is transformational, the "third way"..
not communism, not capitalism.. written about by Niki Raapana, USA
http://nikiraapana.blogspot.com
I have experienced nothing but censorship for opposing it and reporting on it..
my Facebook removed, my Instagram removed, my Youtube removed five times,
my Twitter and X accounts removed, and my Vimeo and Spreaker removed..
my LinkedIn removed, and my reputation attacked.. "blacklisted" in Sackville N.B.,
its just that controversial to oppose this ideology in Canada today.


More here from October 2025 with Don Mills and David Campbell's Acadia Podcast interviewing Barb Stegemann of Nova Scotia about her life and her business and her philosophy... Barb and I met up years ago in Bedford for a coffee and a chat.. she is a sweet lady.. I am a fan and I admire her hutzpah.. I think I emailed Barb the photo of us together at that meet up in the Sunnyside Mall in around 2008/2009..

Barb Stegemann: From Dragons’ Den Deal to Global Perfume Empire from Insights with Don Mills and David Campbell- An Acadia Broadcasting Podcast | Podcast Episode on Podbay

Barb worked in "Citizens for Halifax" with Don Mills and others against Mayor Peter Kelly.


Barb Stegemann on Facebook:  Barb Stegemann | Facebook

Photo from Barb Stegemann's Facebook July 2026 down on the waterfront in Halifax Nova Scotia.

Note:  Barb is originally from Montreal, not Antigonish Nova Scotia. . . she's a transplant. Jewish/Catholic... married three times.. with children and has a sister in California.

Barb was on her Twitter during the coviet era pushing the face masks and the vaxx.. sadly.

More here:  THE Indie Media Eastcoast: Barb Stegemann Made First Female Honorary Colonel for 14 Wing Greenwood,...

More here:  THE Indie Media Eastcoast: What is a 'social entrepreneur'? Follow Barb Stegemann to find out... Maritimer Millionaire~Clinton Chum...

More here:  THE Indie Media Eastcoast: Spotlight on Nova Scotia's Barb Stegemann - Successful Social Entrepreneur Anti-USA+Canada Merger ?


Barb on X .... her account goes back to 2012.

Barb was made an honourary "Colonel" in 2011:

VIDEO: Halifax entrepreneur made honorary colonel | CBC News

Read more here:  Halifax, You Delivered: The Moments and Lessons That Stuck With Us - Startup Canada

more here:  Meet Barb - Barb Stegemann

Back to Dragon's in February 2026 with the Dragon's Den here:  Full Circle Dragon: Barb Stegemann

and more here:  Barb Stegemann | University of King's College

Barb's website here:  Our Founder - The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc.

hopefully I can at some point re-connect with her..

Just got my Pfizer vaccine. Thank you to the amazing volunteers and nurses who made it a wonderful experience. Folded hands My only concern is there are hundreds of appointments available that the 45 plus age group are not booking. Baffling. Open it up to the 20plus novascotia.ca/coronavirus/bo
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment