imec

imec

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Premier of Ontario, Canada Doug Ford's Family Transvestigation

 


Just a moment... (ugetube.com)


Premier of Ontario, Canada Doug Ford's Family Transvestigation


I commented on a few of Kyla's Instatran posts, talking about the female shoulder to hip ratio and said I was making a video exposing what she is and her family are, with hashtags like #TransAgenda and #Transvestigation. "She" blocked me almost immediately after the third comment and when I logged out and looked again, "she" had deleted 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 he had on his Instatran profile, which was a LOT because that's all the dude posts is vids of him working out. Of course I already had downloaded the videos before commenting, but it is SO telling that I told him I would be making a video exposing him and he deleted them all right away. Kyla knows what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment