imec

imec

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

"OPERATIVE" CARRIE KOHAN A METIS IN PORTUGAL BLOCKING KING JOHN III COMMENTS FROM ME SINCE JUNE 2022?


 

Why does Carrie Kohan block me on Bitchute?  

Is it connected to her Rotary Club connections?

Carrie Kohan Story | Rotary Club of Edmonton Gateway (clubrunner.ca)

Born in Quebec with metis status? Military 'brat'.

Now an ally of Joseph Gregory Hallett? "Plot twist" says Greg Hallett... "King of UK" Youtube.

Still no idea.. no explanation... and she is lying about blocking me as well?  At this video link:

"Operative" Carrie Kohan a Metis in Portugal Blocking King John III Comments? (bitchute.com)

June 26, 2022

Carrie Kohan on Bitchute .. https://www.bitchute.com/video/nnvPrVUPJIZl/ ... Twitter https://twitter.com/carriekohan .. Carrie 'inserted' herself into the "Hidden King of England" film.. https://vimeo.com/kj3 after emptying the contents of the King's cave for her purposes. Greg Hallett's websites: http://kingof.uk and http://kingjohnthethird.uk .. "King of UK" on youtube


Carrie left commentary on my video this past week:


"CarrieKohanOperative? No, I'm not an operative. I'm too poor to be one... lol Sure sign of operatives is they don't struggle financially. Greg and I have both had a VERY difficult life, and the past 3 years especially! That's what the operatives do - they attack financially. Just when you're doing well, in come the legal attacks!

As stated in the previous video, you have the wrong idea of me... This is what I shared earlier:
Gosh, you seem to have a totally wrong idea of my intentions and what actually happened at the cave and beyond - please watch my up and coming video this week with Greg Hallett (King John III) for clarity and who is and was being 'unethical'... It wasn't us!
I'll ask you to reconsider what you've created here, and remove all the videos that have targeted me personally. Thanks so much in advance. Many blessings to you whoever you are... xo Carrie Kohan
PS: I've never blocked comments on King John III... My book and sites were tampered with, banned, blocked, data erased - and I've had more threats, and even energetic and physical attacks against me, hence the laying low for the past 2 years. I have disclosed what I found at the cave, and my YT Channel was demon-etized... videos were removed and blocked, and my voice was shut down online. My marriage fell apart, I lost nearly everything, and ended up having heart surgery after 8 heart attacks. Now I've recovered and Greg and I have teamed up to disclose the many bad actors, operatives, agents, and what's really been happening on this planet. Stay tuned. xo "


October 2020 saw Kerry Cassidy at Project Camelot hosting Carrie Kohan "ET Contact and messages"... CARRIE KOHAN: ET CONTACT AND MESSAGES (odysee.com)




Carrie Kohan prepared this Patreon account in February 2023 from the looks of it?

Before releasing his latest videos to the public this month Greg Hallett had also released 13 new ebooks for his followers... I haven't bought any of his books and I have never donated financially to him at all.. and finally, I have no plans to join this Patreon donation scheme.


"The Hidden King, King John III, Joseph Gregory Hallett, and World Renowned Psychic and NDE'er Carrie Kohan have teamed up together to create a dynamic and informative channel for you - where you can not only listen, watch and learn... but also participate in our interactive programs as a pledged member!

We thank you for your support, because without you, these stories would never come to light. You are making a difference with your monthly pledge. Thank you again.

Many blessings,

Greg & Carrie (G&C)

PS, let's talk currency: Because Carrie is Canadian, some have asked why the pledge is in Euros and not Canadian dollars... This is because for the past 7 years, Carrie has been a full-time and legal resident of the EU, and her company associated with Patreon is registered in the EU. The euro is more affordable than the British Pound and almost equal to the US Dollar ... so its euros for now."


This month's Goal is to Open our Patreon Account and build our exclusive members-only community where we can share FREELY everything that we can't share on YT, or through MSM... This is the information we've been demon-etized for, banned, and put in YT, Linkedin, Twitter, and FB jail for over the past 3 years...

It is time Greg and I shared all that we know to be true, plus all our crazy experiences and close encounters. We'll also be sharing here what we've both gone through via the DAs (dark agents') and their counterintelligence... You know - the gang of so-called truthers, politicians, and others who are spreading the false hopes and narratives...

We're grateful to both still be alive... and we're also so thankful for your support because this will be our full-time mission moving forward.

We are taking a huge risk in sharing what we present here to our private Patreon Members. Together, we thank you again for your support and look forward to meeting many of you in person someday soon! xo ❤️

Many Blessings,

Carrie & Greg"



Carrie Kohan is a "marketer" and Greg Hallett is her latest product to focus on... at this video:

Pick a Card Tuesdays 😘 with Carrie Kohan! 🔮 - YouTube

Hi everyone! I only need 5 of you to respond to this please... I'm looking for your help. xo (support@carriekohan.com) I'm beginning to market my book and upcoming book myself on social media and don't want to waste money on facebook and Instagram ads by not knowing who I'm sharing with - I need your help in getting to know you. Can you please send me a quick email and share some info - don't need your name, but can you please tell me some simple stats. I know 80% of you are females, ages 55+, and 20% are 35 - 55 years. But can you tell me some or all of the following? (whatever you feel comfortable sharing privately with me xo) Carrie Please cut and paste the following and send me the answers to support@carriekohan.com Why do you watch my video(s) What do you like best? What would you like to watch more of? Do you ever share my videos on social media? Do you ever share my videos with family and friends? If so through email? What's app? etc Are you psychic yourself, or interested in becoming more intuitive? Have you read my book The Five Lessons of Life yet? If so, what did you like best? Would you be open to having a colored copy of the book sent via email to you? If I sent you the book for free, but needed to charge for the advertisement costs, what price would you be willing to pay between $4.97 to $9.97 USD for the book's pdf sent to you instantly? I want to give the book away, but need help in the ad costs. xo Are you interested in short meditations? Are you interested in meeting with me weekly for a coaching group for 1-2 hours? If so, would you be open to paying $67/month for 8 hours of coaching per month with like-minded people from around the globe? That's $4.17 USD per hour of group conversations / spiritual and life coaching. What part of your life do you want to improve the most? Please highlight the following that you would like me to focus on in videos, books, and workshops with you. You can also rank the following from highest to lowest priority for you ie: 1) Self-Love 2) Relationships 3) Money manifestation... etc Here's the suggested list - feel free to ad or delete from it. You can rank them all, or just your top 10 or 15... It's up to you: Relationships? Soulmate Partnership? Financial? Emotional (stress, anxiety)? Spiritually? Friendships? Career? Sexual Drive /Mojo? Physical Health? Healing?Finding your Life Purpose? Finding more Balance? Clearer Direction? Forgiveness of self and others? Empaths Solutions and Empowerment? Manifestation? How to Meditate Effectively? Connection with your Guides? Habits of Daily care - meditation, grounding etc, Self-Love (ad anything else you would like to add) And finally, Do you use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Telegram, Bitchute or any other social media? List your favorite Truthers, YouTube Influencers, or Instructors? What Social Media personality do you like THE Most and follow loyally? Do you purchase Online at all? 1) zero. 2) Sometimes 3) Once per month 4) Once per week 5) Once per day? If I was to open a spiritually-based store online - what items would you like to buy the most? Stones, gems, jewelry, books, ebooks, t-shirts, bach flower remedies, tarot cards (my own and others), gift boxes, monthly surprise boxes, etc... Please share what else you'd like to purchase from my online store. xo Can I send free material to you via email? Do I have your permission (I won't be a pain in the ass with this) 😘 What country do you live in? What career do you have? Are you in the Healing Arts, or are you wanting to change your career to be more creative or as a healer? What brings you the BIGGEST joy? Do you have children? Are you retired? What are your plans moving forward? If there is anything else you'd like to share with me - that will help me gear programs to you in the future, please share... Much Love and Light, Carrie Kohan ❤
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment