banner

banner

Friday, August 7, 2026

Klaus Schwab sticker found in Sackville New Brunswick near the Mount Allison University Campus

 First published this post during the coviet era... noticed the Klaus Schwab sticker on a dog walk at night..  2021-2022 timeframe roughly... re-publishing with additional article shown below..


Article this week about the wonders of renting your home here:

"It was probably Paris that changed my view of renting as opposed to owning. I went there in 2001 after pondering what my one regret would be on my deathbed. Mine was that I had never lived in Paris. For 10 years, I had been living in a mortgaged house in Bath, where I had just had to pay £8,000 for a boundary wall that needed repair. The local church had expressed interest in my house, so I accepted their offer and was soon on the Eurostar to pick up the keys for my Paris rental in the glorious area of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6th arrondissement. Property ownership is not a big deal in Paris – in fact, the only people I know who own anything there are Brits. Possession is just not in their mentality, not least because the price of Paris property is way beyond the means of the average wage earner. But they don’t sit around biting their nails, fantasising about the day they might become owners."

No comments:

Post a Comment