banner

banner

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

"Caz Naylor" Carrie Kohan on Facebook - A Mother's Story

 


AI content
 June 20 
I'm coming up to my 62nd birthday (in 2 days), and am finally considering granting both my daughter's request to change my last name and no longer be a 'Kohan'... they've made it quite clear that one of them is extremely embarrassed by the work I do with Readings & Healings. Plus my viewpoints of Trumpety Trump and the Vax... and the other thinks and wrote me such vile thoughts - that it absolutely floored me... I've been told that unless I get psychiatric help, we can no longer be mother and daughter(s)...

So, both girls have gone 'No Contact'... Both Linds and I were gobsmacked! We have no words for what was written to me yesterday. It's like a Mandela effect... Are we all living in two different time lines? Do we all have completely different memories of what was said or happened?

Having said all this, we all know that this doesn't happen by chance. God has a greater plan in this spiritual war... This has been going on for a year now with one daughter, and 6 months with the other... I've kept quiet about the pain and shame I've carried because I help people with their family chaos - and I'm not supposed to have my own. lol xo

I retreated for a while, then recouped only to fall again, and now it's time to focus on the 5 lessons of life while cutting all ties. Yes you can forgive and still love family members who think differently (like TDS) while stopping their access to you.

So back to my first thought... my married name is Carrie Louise Naylor. And in England I'm called Caz Naylor... It has a nice ring to it.

Quite often in the UK, the name Harry is Haz, Carrie is Caz and Garry is Gaz... it's a thing here. So ya, I'm thinking of changing my name and no longer being a Kohan... ❤️

I'll need to change all my book covers, websites - everything! It's a lot of work to do... It'll cost a minor fortune in editing and book designs alone, not to mention the branding and marketing I've done since 1998! I have so many domains with my current last name - like, houseofkohan.com, kohanagencies.com, kohandevelopment.com (Plus, I've carried the girl's domain names over the past two decades so when they're ready, they'd have them).

Well, I'm willing to let it all go because it's time to say goodbye, and instead continue on with Lind's amazing family - where I'm known to our grandchildren and great grandchildren as Nana Caz. No more will I grovel and beg my girls to love me...

Linds said something to me yesterday (which was one of the hardest days of my life)... He said maybe this is happening to you because you are to help those who are also going through estrangement and 'No Contact' with their adult kids... just like when you had the close call with the pedo (in 1998) and ended up doing what you did... Maybe this is God's way of saying, he needs you to help stop this demonic attack on the family unit, with the separation of adult children and their parents - by evil sent therapists and influencers.

Maybe... Just maybe he's onto something. xo

Funny enough, I just had another memory pop up! When Nakita was 8 years old she came running into the kitchen and asked with bright eyes, 'Mom, What is Hell?' I thought for a second (and asked Spirit for an answer) and then said, 'Well, it's a place that is absent of love'... Like many estranged parents, I've lived in 'Hell' for the past year or more, and now it's doubled down with both kids... Kids I dedicated my life to... If our doors are no longer willing to stay open, then it's time to open new doors - those of joy, love and respect. It all starts with The Five Lessons of Life - Forgiveness, Compassion, Faith, Trust and Unconditional Love for all concerned.

So, if you're in the same boat and would like some help, let me know because these are waters I've been learning to silently navigate for a very long time now. Once I was drowning in this world of 'No Contact', and now I've learned to relax and float - trusting God has a greater plan... 💕

Much love,
Carrie Kohan aka Caz Naylor"

No comments:

Post a Comment