banner

banner

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Jim Goad - 1961-2026 - An American Icon, Author, Father, Podcaster, Tragically Dead at 65

 Adam's Ode to Goad here:  Jim Goad is Dead, Long Live Goad, by Adam Lehrer


Having just learned of his passing today ... I had recently blogged about Jim Goad when I had been thinking about him and his work over the years .. more here:

jimgoad.net :: a small sip of success

and here:

THE Indie Media Eastcoast: Jim Goad "Our Bright Future" on Red Ice - born June 12, 1961 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA


Video here on X... 

PaulyFrog on X: "In memory of Jim Goad, here's the funny video that he did after Nick Fuentes shit all over him and personally attacked him. I loved his monotone passive aggressive tone in this video. Rest in peace Jim 🙏 You were a vibrant brilliant soul and the world is a little darker now. https://t.co/xGlpFT9cMO" / X


Jim Goad has passed away...  Jim Goad--June 12 1961-June 22 2026 - by Peter Brimelow


Episode #130 podcast here:  JIM GOAD


Remembering his Heelturn podcast episode ...  Jim Goad with Richard Spencer here:

Odysee:  Archived: Jim Goad with Richard Spencer

Heelturn podcast Richard Spencer with Jim Goad https://jimgoad.net/

My only interraction with him directly was on X years ago when I asked him about his figure "14 million Jews worldwide" and he blocked me.. odd.


More here:  Sackville UNCensored : Jim Goad, Podcaster, Author, American ...

From 2019... JIM GOAD'S GROUP HUG, EPISODE 115: LET'S INVADE KLANADA   [ here:  JIM GOAD  ]





I don't recall Catholic born Jim Goad ever mentioning the "Jesuits" .. but I could be wrong.. more here:

Drake Shelton & Eric Jon Phelps - The Jesuits Not Founded By Jews

Drake Shelton & Eric Jon Phelps - The Jesuits Not Founded By Jews Brought to you by Five Eleven Ministries - http://fiveelevenministries.blogspot.com Ephesians 5:11




More on Jim Goad at this link on Youtube on July 21, 2026 with Gavin McInnes & Peter Brimelow:

 Gavin McInnes Reads Jim Goad's Most HEARTBREAKING Story (Rest In Peace Jim Goad) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment