banner

banner

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Densification, smartgrowth, condos, rural living, Port Moody BC and Tantramar New Brunswick - contrasting coasts

 


Since Tantramar is already perfect I guess that makes it a target for "development" and "densification" .. at this point in time its still incredibly rural and undeveloped.. which still amazes me after living here 16 years.. I find myself asking "where are all the people?".. its like an undiscovered gem in the quiet space that is South Eastern New Brunswick Canada... 

meanwhile, in my old home town of Port Moody B.C. I see a lot on the go for "smartgrowth" and "densification projects".. its amazing.. more here:

Port Moody Presale Condos & Townhomes | 22 Active Developments



The best kept secret in Canada... "Beausejour" - its a Federal riding that has been held by "Harvard-educated" Dominic Leblanc, Liberal MP for over 25 years [amazingly].  At one time the Beausejour riding was held by Jean Chretien former Prime Minister who was elected here back in 1990.



No comments:

Post a Comment