At this link on Youtube:
#26: Nelson Thall - Waffen SS then = US now - Conspiracy Queries with Alan Park
Nelson Thall.. also known as "Lenny Bloom" podcasting at "Cloak & Dagger" .. here: McLuhanesqueTactics (@MCMEDIAGURUS) / X
More with Nelson at this link: McLuhanesque Tactics - Home
More here: Where were you when Cloak and Dagger was killed? - The Globe and Mail
and here: Where Were You When Cloak And Dagger Was Killed?
- There is a unique dichotomy. We're witnessing the profound effects of A.I. Business requires far less employees to generate the same productivity. So job losses are damaging to the jobless but not to the Corporations. Which is why profits will remain strong with strong growth. If this downturn had occurred in pre-A.I. days, the economy and markets would have crashed. But A.I. has saved America, and provided a Teflon balloon to carry us over to the safe side of the Rubicon.
- @benitalevin Another terrific program today. Just fully informative and your ability to grasp the heartfelt emotions and make them palatable and understandable.






No comments:
Post a Comment