imec

imec

Sunday, May 10, 2020

The Aramaic Christian Prayer for the New Age - Joseph Gregory Hallett @Kingof.UK


Joseph Gregory Hallett, Kingof.UK, claimed Kingship in England.  Keep up with his reports and videos
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/kingofuk/
 @ https://www.kingof.uk/videos/

Such great words from Greg... thank you so much.. I have shared this with many others who love it as well.  God bless xo
The Aramaic Christian Prayer for the New Age..

To that which gave birth to the cosmos,
immerse me in your fire of creation,
render me wise,
with love and equity to share.
Free me from karma,
those around me from debt,
and ensure that I have enough to live on,
My hands and heart are ready,
Animate the earth beneath my feet
and set my heart free,
Let your harmony vibrate my will.
Immerse me in the sound & light
so that I may experience your breathe of life
Let me be a fractal
of your harmony vibration
Give lively strength to my true purpose,
and renew me as a song of beauty
from age to age.
I return my vibrating light and sound
into your astonishing cosmic fire.
--Joseph Gregory Hallett, Kingof.UK


No comments:

Post a Comment