imec

imec

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Who is behind the Fall of the Cabal video ?


 A woman in Holland billed as a researcher seems to think that JFK Jr. is returning as the 'King' .. now isn't that interesting.. and it looks like she has a connection to a Greg Hallett saboteur who goes by the youtube handle M Seeker of Truth... see his commentary at his recent video:


I support the taking down of major organised pedophile networks, human trafficking and the cabal, just not this greg nonsense I actually did a re-edit for jesse ossebaard fall cabal creator on her corona virus vids before I started my youtube channel a young greg looks nothing like jfk Jr hahaha don't make me make a video showing thats bullshit too 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

he's admittedly interested in shredding Greg and his reputation and his work which he feels is not substantiated by Greg...

@Kata List Productions yes autocorrect Janet, and not really I was able to re edit her stuff to show an overview during the begining of the pandemic, the association was that I appreciate her work, however I've done debunking of her research aswell, being that of a truth seeker, I don't take anyone's word for gospel especially not the fake king, one thing of Janet's I debunked, was her supporting the video about a naked boy escaping from the buckingham palace windows as real, it was not real But you know, I don't blindly propogandise people and push their narrative I have a critical and analytical mind which at times like these, are crucial, hence I've picked apart Greg's claims of his lineage and he has abosulety no answer to it, how could he, there is no basis of truth, mind you, you know him, maybe you could answer those questions, wheres the research kata? Wheres the evidence? 😊😉


No comments:

Post a Comment