imec

imec

Saturday, August 24, 2024

God's Army is Coming - A Song From the Angels Given to Nikos in Greece! ... Carrie Kohan Videos on Youtube



Important to note:  Carrie Kohan blocked me on Bitchute.. and she lies about that fact.. she denies it.. why?  More here:


Carrie Kohan was helping Charlie Ward get his book published to a best-seller this was before she decided to help Greg Hallett in 2023 with videos and publishing his book.




These are simple facts about me and my interractions with Carrie Kohan - on the record.  
more here:




Carrie Kohan never responds to anything with me on her Twitter.. shuns me.. why?



Carrie Kohan is on Patreon with Greg Hallett.... here:
Greg & Carrie Videos | Collection from Greg Hallett and Carrie Kohan | 8 posts | Patreon




Carrie Kohan and Greg Hallett have done a series of videos.. I had added them to Bitchute including the Peterborough Decode videos:






No comments:

Post a Comment