banner

banner

Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Pulse of Light - King of UK - Futuristc Machine music

 At this link:  A Pulse of Light - KingofUK (YT) Futuristc Machine music, 305 sec




From a Portuguese: "I liked the music | You need to take charge soon to start a fight against Islam throughout Europe and save the West from destruction, and enough of this anti-Christian and globalist leftism."





6 years ago around March-May, 2020 (I have the exact date written down somewhere) there were 3 flashes of light at 10am outside in my garden. I mentioned this on an old Twitter account I had back then. Later on that night, I came across YOU, and proceeded to listen to a lot of your stuff. Then on 6th June 2020, I was in London with my Grandson, as we passed Shoreditch Park, there were Loads and loads of crows about. We then went across London bridge and then up to Buckingham Palace, where I hadn't realised a BLM march was happening. I took my Grandson back to my Mum's, and then went back to the Palace later on that day. Just as I was approaching at exactly 6pm, the skies open and there was thunder and lightening......6th June 6pm------666. I look forward to your return, Mr Hallett.

No comments:

Post a Comment